Monday, August 22, 2011

Ten Things Tuesday Birthday Edition

Brianne always has awesome "Ten Things Tuesdays" and she did one based on things she'd love to have since her birthday was last Friday. Well, mine's this Thursday so I figured I'd give it a whirl:

1.
Diana F+ Camera Kit I've been drooling over this little beauty since the day I saw it on lomography.com. Takes such awesome photos. One day...I will have it. Definitely top o' my list.
2.
Holga Color Flash Camera Love this camera too! I'll probably get this before an F+ kit. Want to venture into the world of Lomography. It's wayyy cheaper than the F+ kit but still wayyy awesome :





3. Noah and I are thinking this might be the kind of dog we want--Pembroke Welsh Corgi. That silly little grin, those big ears, and short legs!!! I love these little guys!


4. I am obsessed with tea lately. Adorable set:

5. Love this locket. Actually I love all their lockets, pretty much:



6. (no pic for this one) Home Built Screenprint Exposure Unit eventually I want to build one of these.


7. RAW Twisted Teal Hair Dye Such a great color! :) A streak or two would be cute, I think. 8. Sorry mom!...I think this (or some variation) would make an awesome tattoo:



9. Alice postcard set by The Black Apple:

10. Last but most definitely not least-- I wish this one would show up on my doorstep. :) Ah, wishful thinking indeed but I'd give anything to kiss his face and celebrate my birthday with him. (Heh, I don't know what it is about this picture, other than it's of Noah, but it's one of my favorites):


No comments:

Post a Comment