Friday, November 25, 2011

Ten Things Tuesday...on Friday: Christmas Wishlist Edition

Ten things I would absolutely love to find under the Christmas tree ;)

1. The "Any Bag" Camera Bag Insert-- turns any bag into a safe place for your camera. I'd really like one of these since I usually carry my camera around in my bookbag when I'm traveling. Plus camera bags are usually pretty clunky and ugly looking so this way I can use a messenger bag or purse if
I want!

2. Ah, I guess I'm becoming a real camera freak. I keep finding these fun little quirky cameras and I definitely foresee a collection in my future. Just another kind of experimental 35mm camera with a sweet wide angle--I still love film, there's just something about it that makes it more fun than digital. I love the photo
s this thing delivers. Ultra wide and slim 35mm.3. The Dreamy Diana Lens for digital cameras (for Canon cameras). I would definitely LOVE to have this. Diana style photos in digital format? Yes, please. I've been wanting a Diana camera with all the fixin's but I think this lens would get me started off really nice. I would really like to be able to utilize this look in actual photo shoots too just to add some really fun shots for clients.

4. I absolutely love this set of prints from Bomobob on Etsy! Great lomography photos :) Think they'd make great wall decor.5.These earrings are awesome! Poppies are my favorite :)

6. haha, okay so it may be a little known fact about me--I'm pretty crazy about lip balm. I would love
to have this set! The five flavors I'd pick: Black Plum, Honeysuckle Nectarine, Ginger Peach, Vanilla Coconut, Brown Sugar.
7. 35mm Film Scanning Mask. I could really use one of these. I know it sounds weird to say
that I'm shooting film and I want to make it digital...why not just shoot digital...but trust me, it makes a difference. Plus it's cheaper just to get the negatives developed and be able to print them digitally.
8. 120mm Film Scanning Mask. Same deal, just for the medium format film my Holga can take. I'd really like to start shooting this format and being able to scan it into my computer and print myself would allow me to do that more easily until I have a darkroom set up, whenever that may be.

9. 120mm Film for my Holga. This is the stuff I really want to start working with!
10. Annnnnd one of these :D





No comments:

Post a Comment