Tuesday, August 7, 2012

25 on the 25th wishlist! :)

Well, I'm turning 25 on the 25th! For anyone who wants to shower me with gifts or buy my love ;) here're some ideas. 

1. These pants from Target:

size 15, color: thunderbolt blue

2. These jeans from Target:
size 15, color: medium wash

3. skirt...from Target...:

size: large

4. shirt....from...Target...
size: XL

5. lol, okay so maybe just a target gift card...I love all their clothes.

6. star nose screw for my new nose piercing! ;) yes, i got my nose pierced today :D
7. Awesome Van Gogh Kindle Decal Skin


8. The Hunger Games movie!!! Coming out the 18th! 

and...
9. Since the army says he can't be here on my birthday :(-- a phone call from my amazingly hot and wonderful husband :). Hopefully he'll be able to call!! 




maaaybe i'll add more later but for now, that's really all that comes to mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment