Sunday, October 9, 2011

For my first wedding photo shoot I think I did a pretty good job. Got some really good shots. It was a beautiful afternoon and at a nice little spot with a pond. I'll post some pictures after I edit them. After shooting a wedding...I think it's safe to say I can definitely see myself doing wedding photography at some point in my life.
I still feel like there's some stuff I need to study a little more that my education didn't cover well enough :-/ but I guess part of that comes with time and experience. I'd really like to take like one more class on lighting, on location shooting and something on the business of photography--which never got covered at all during my five years of school..somehow (perhaps you can see why my opinion of university education is low...very low. And no, I didn't not-learn those things because I was partying or goofing off--I worked really hard in school...all the more reason I'm a little bitter that after I got out I realized there was still a lot I didn't know). Ah, but oh well.

In other news--the number of days between me and Germany are getting pretty slim! :D A week from tomorrow! I'm soooo excited! It's gonna be a good week. Lots to do with packing and getting ready and then a bridal shower my aunts are having for me and then I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment